We’re giving one talented video-buff $2500 to create the official music video for Gin Wigmore’s song ‘Mr Freakshow’!Just sign up to Myworldtour.com.au tell us: If you had $2500 to create a music video for Gin Wigmore’s song ‘Mr Freakshow’, what would your video concept be?Send your video concept to us at firstname.lastname@example.org Listen to ‘Mr Freakshow’ here to get the creative juices flowing! Good luck!
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. The Entry Form forms part of the terms and conditions of entry and entry implies acceptance of all terms and conditions. Entry is open to all Australian residents, aged 18 years and over, other than employees and families of the Promoter and their associated agencies.
2. Enter by signing up to Myworldtour.com.au
and telling us:"If you had $2500 to create a music video for Gin Wigmore’s song ‘Mr Freakshow’, what would your video concept be?” and submitting your entry via the online competition form, according to the directions provided with the specific competition. No responsibility will be accepted for entries which are lost, damaged, or illegible, which fail to arrive by the closing date, or which are affected in any way by the malfunction of e-mail programs or servers.
3. The competition commences 12pm AEST on 11/5/2010 and closes 5pm AEST, 1/07/2010. The 20 most creative answers will be asked to present their ideas to a panel of judges (TBC) on (TBC) date, including Gin Wigmore herself*, Universal Music Australia’s A&R Creative Manager, an Universal Music Australia’s Digital Manager. 5 grand finalists will then be asked to submit a video treatment on (TBC) date, consisting of full script, creative visuals, time plan & budget.
4. No substitutions or exchanges will be permitted. Prize value is money can’t buy, valued at approx: $2,500 plus the money-can't buy experience of producing/directing a music video for an official Universal Music artist. Prizes not claimed within 14 days after notification will be forfeited and not awarded to an alternate winner. Entrants must be available for travel during the month of July, 2010. Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in the prize value between the date of publication and the date the prize is taken.
5. This competition is a 'Game of Skill.' The Prize will be judged by a panel appointed by the Promoter. Each entry will be judged on creative merit. Chance plays no part in the determination of the winner. The Prize winner will be determined on 2/7/2010 at Universal Music Australia, 3 Munn Reserve, Millers Point NSW 2000. The judge’s decision is final and binding upon all entrants and no correspondence will be entered into. The winner will be notified by email and the winner’s name will be placed on the website (www.universalmusic.com.au) on 3/07/2010.
6. The Promoter shall not be liable in any way if the performance of its obligations hereunder is delayed or becomes impossible by any reason of any Act of God, war, fire, earthquake, strike, sickness, accident, civil commotion or any other cause.
7. The Promoter is Universal Music Australia Pty Limited, ABN 21000158592, having its registered office at 3 Munn Reserve, Millers Point NSW 2000.