The following is much like a shopping list of skills that I have that would contribute towards me being on tour:
1) I blog, am addicted to facebook and anything similar - so my social networking skills are highly tuned
2) By doing communications it enables me to combine the best of both worlds of journalism and media - hence increasing the tech skills and writing ability
3) My ipod to me is my pacemaker, or rather the music it holds, I cannot live without it. If I ever lost all my music on that little black box I'm sure I would either die or kill the one who deleted it...or not what ever though
4) I used to work at a couple of summer festivals backstage, admittedly catering but it was heaps of fun and even though I was running around like a chook without a head I loved every minute of it
5) I'm professional and punctual, bordering maybe on anal, I love being at concerts/festivals from start to finish
6) I ride a bike, which means I'm environmentally friendly
7) I appreciate the little things at festivals and the effort they go into organising and setting up the big productions.
8) I like to believe that I am a friendly and approachable person, I like to talk to anybody about anything, as well as listen.
9) I still buy CD's, RETRO
10) I love being outdoors, exploring, having fun, using/wasting energy, playing practical jokes and having a laugh
11) I sometimes use words that are not really necessary in conversation, like words that are more formal than the context involved, or having random expressions
12) I'm a positive thinker and doer
13) I put 100% effort into what I do and can't understand when others don't
14) One of the most exciting thing's I've ever won was a Batman costume when I was six.
15) I enjoy writing, music and creating.
16) I listen to music, I don't just hear it