1.Im a blonde, blue eyed beach baby
2.Music is about 90% of my life the other 10% is spent dancing
3.I have the biggest dreams and hopes for myself-and i will reach them
4.Im know as jo-hoe or jo blow-job.. dont hold this against me my friends just like rhyming haha!
5. Im outgoing and confident
6.I live in Nar Nar Goon and every year we brace for bush fires.
7.I come from a single parent family. Im miss independant
8.Only child and my mum is my best friend
9.I want this for the experience, the lifestyle and the music
10.I love fashion, crazy outfits and long legs
11.My camera captures my life in a second, it live in my handbag and exposes its self to often :)
12.Im inspired by music.
13.Festival head=permanently broke but It's so worth it
14.I want 4 tattos still deciding on what I want and the best way to convince the artist to tatto me passed out so I can actually get them!
15.I have double jointed thumbs
16.Mexican Food is and always will be my weekness ARIBA
17.Alcohol wont fix everything but it sure makes everything more fun!
18.I wish I never quit my Fashion photography course.
19.I want to change the world. We all want change
20.Live Hard.Die Pretty